Thursday, March 29, 2018

Miniature food- Butter croissants filled with seafood fillings

Butter croissants filled with seafood fillings 
A signature product from Delifrance. So many years I still love their sandwiches. One of the best that is convenient for me whenever we have cravings.
Its been a long time since I have uploaded new work. I have been taken away for my own school work. I took 2 PSLE 's, one in year 2015, one in 2017, which was last year. Its been a difficult struggle for me throughout the entire years. Only those who just went through it will ever understand. In my time when I was the one sitting for the PSLE, gosh I don't even feel that its ever a big 'thing' in my life, but now it seems like the whole entire career life affected by this 4 days exam, that marked with a 3 digits score. Well I finally made through it. Another one going through in 2020. I have started preparing slightly early. Learnt my lesson twice. Get the foundations done really well. I have been studying together, as I have exhausted my funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment